There’s an enormous, savory bird on the platter – surrounded by green beans, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce – and the carving knife is ready. Your family is gathered around, ready to dig into a Thanksgiving feast.
When you’re asked to describe what you’re thankful for, your insurance may not be the first thing to come to mind. It’s one of those things that you rarely think about until you need it. But there are a lot of good reasons to feel reassured that your insurance is there to protect you and your family. Here’s our top 5:
- It provides peace of mind – you can go about your day-to-day knowing that, should something go wrong, you’re protected.
- Your insurance broker has the knowledge and expertise to make sure you’re properly covered and set you up with a package tailor-made for your needs, so that you can feel comfortable and confident that everything you care about is taken care of.
- The reality is, in all likelihood, you’ll need it. Just as one example, one out of every four Canadians will have to file a water-related claim at some point in their lives. Whether it’s a leaky ceiling in your bedroom or your dining room, or a sewer back up in your beautifully finished basement, water damage happens in a lot of homes.
- Should something happen, insurance plays a big role in your ability to get your life back to normal, quickly. When you’re faced with a loss, it can be very stressful as you cope with the aftermath. There’s the trauma of losing cherished belongings, a home, or a business, and the physical challenges of dealing with damages or moving out of your home or your business temporarily, such as after a fire, a flood, or a break-in. Your insurance can lift away some of the stress, by paying for professionals to help with cleaning or repairs, and covering the costs for hotel accommodations, replacing your lost belongings, and much more.
- Insurance exists to protect you from financial hardship. If you experience a loss, your coverage will pay for the replacement or the repair of your damaged goods. If you cause or are responsible for someone else’s losses, your insurance will cover those costs as well.
Are you a Business Owner? Perhaps you’re a business owner looking for commercial insurance? Public Liability, Commercial Vehicle Insurance… Get the right business insurance for your company. Request a quote today from the Commercial Insurance Pros.