High Risk Auto Pros: www.highriskautopros.ca
We have a Professional Duty of Confidentiality
As professional brokers, we are committed to holding our Clients’ personal information in strict confidence, and we shall not disclose any such information unless authorized by our Clients, required by law to do so or required to do so in conducting negotiations with third parties, such as insurance companies on behalf of the Client.
We collect, use and disclose Personal Information for various purposes:
We collect, use and disclose personal information from you and about you for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs.
- To analyze the suitability of our insurance and financial services for you.
- To determine your eligibility of our products and services.
- To set up, manage and offer products and services that meet your needs.
- To provide you with ongoing service.
- To meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
- To facilitate underwriting your insurable risks and insurance claims with our Insurance company partners.
We have appointed a Privacy Officer to oversee all aspects of this policy, and we encourage you to contact this person if you have any questions or concerns.
If we have collected personal information about you, you can be assured that:
- We maintain security systems to safeguard your personal information that we collect and retain.
- If you provide us with written notice, we will provide access to your personal information, except as otherwise provided by law.
- You can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the personal information we retain by contacting our Privacy Officer. We rely on you to keep us up-to-date on personal information changes.
- We will change any personal information, if required, except as otherwise provided by law.
- You may withdraw your consent to allow us to collect, use and disclose your personal information. You should know that if you refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide you with some products, services or information valuable to you.
If you are not satisfied with our response to a privacy related inquiry or complaint, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada during business hours at 1-800-282-1376, or at www.privcom.gc.ca